April 2016 wish list

>> Thursday, March 31, 2016

Not a lot of books next month. Either that or I need to find new places to look at for new releases.


Books I'm definitely planning to get


Fellside, by M.R. Carey (Apr 5)

I loved Carey's previous book, The Girl With All the Gifts. I've no idea if this one is set in the same world (from the description it doesn't sound like it is, but it's a bit cryptic), but I don't really care. I don't think I'll be reading any reviews and I look forward to discovering what it's about.





The Obsession, by Nora Roberts (Apr 12)

I'm still liking Nora Roberts' single title romantic suspense a little bit more than her latest trilogies, so I'll be giving this one a try. The plot sounds a little bit like The Witness, which I loved (actually, it was probably the last one I properly liked!).





'Til Death Do Us Part, by Amanda Quick (Apr 19)

Kind of us above. It's been a while since I've really enjoyed one of this author's books, but I'm still reading them and hoping for the best.




Books that interest me and I'll keep an eye on


Lost Among the Living, by Simone St. James (Apr 5)

I really love the sound of St. James' 1920s-set, atmospheric and chilling books. I've got a couple on my TBR, so I'll probably wait till I read those before buying this one, but it sounds good.





The Murder of Mary Russell, by Laurie R. King (Apr 5)

I need to catch up with this series first, so I'm just noting this one (and my *gasp*... "Murder"?? reaction).

2 comments:

meljean brook 3 April 2016 at 07:19  

Oh, I didn't realize Carey had a new book coming out! Whee! I love his comic book work and I of course loved The Girl with All the Gifts.

Rosario 3 April 2016 at 08:13  

I hadn't heard anything either until I started looking around for April titles. The 'upcoming books by authors you've read" feature in goodreads is pretty useful!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP