On holiday

>> Saturday, December 13, 2014

It's that time of the year again, so this evening I'll be boarding a flight to Uruguay for a month of family, old friends and sitting by the pool doing nothing but reading.

Plaza Independencia all decorated for Christmas... my office used to be in a building right behind where this photograph was taken
I might pop back in nearer the end of the year for a quick round-up of my 2014 favourites, but in case I don't, I'd like to wish you all a lovely Christmas and a great end to 2014 and even better start to 2015. Bye bye, and thanks so much for visiting! x

8 comments:

Li 13 December 2014 at 06:17  

A whole month - am very envious!

Have a fantastic holiday and I look forward to hearing all about your Christmas/NY reading :)

Anonymous,  13 December 2014 at 10:34  

I've enjoyed your reviews - hope you have a great break.

Sun,  13 December 2014 at 11:46  

Safe trips. Have fun. I look forward to hearing about your 2014 favorites.

Fernande,  13 December 2014 at 16:02  

Hi Rosario, Best wishes for a wonderful holiday with your friends and family. And thank you for another year of interesting and thoughtful reviews. I'll look forward to your return to cyberspace in the new year.

Darlynne,  13 December 2014 at 16:04  

Wishing you warm weather and all the relaxation you need, whatever form that takes.

CD,  13 December 2014 at 21:56  

Very jealous - especially being warm over Xmas...

Don't forget the Vorkosigan plan - I expect Miles to be married by the time you get back!

Have a fab time and Merry Xmas!!

Bona Caballero 14 December 2014 at 11:03  

Wonderful! Have a nice trip & Holyday in the Uruguayan summer.

So, as it's usually said: ¡Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo 2015!

Anonymous,  18 December 2014 at 15:56  

Safe travels! Enjoy your time with friends and family, and soak up lots of sun.


~Aoife

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP