>> Monday, September 09, 2002

Oh wow! Whisper's "Burning" rating in the AAR review was well earned! This was a B for me. I liked it, and amazingly enough, it was believable that Genna didn't recognize Nick. And BTW, come on! He should have imagined she wasn't going to be very happy when she found out the truth.

Was I the only one who felt uncomfortable reading a scene with the hero having (or almost having) sex with another woman with the heroine watching? It recovered from that, however, and I forgot that scene.

The problem I had with this one was that it felt like there was a prequel somewhere, where we see why and how Nick falls in love with Genna, but I didn't find anything in Warren's backlist. This was where the book wasn't as good as it could have been: we never really see that Nick loves her.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  22 July 2010 at 19:29  

Ihr habt eine schoene Webseite hier, und vielciht schaut Ihr euch auchmal meine an, ok Sex im Internet ist nicht jedermans Sache, aber eben meine erste Homepage. Danke und macht weiter so!
[url=http://erotikbilder.erotiklist.com/[/url]

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP